What I got done today

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
I got the back of the tank painted, and all the plumbing done. I just didnt have time to put the skimmer together or mount the lights ( I figured out the lights by the way), I also have to check with the LFS to see how much room I need to leave for the LED night lights I have ordered. The wife took pics, so when I have time to figure out how to post I will.

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
What that means is, lol. I had all 5 grand kids last nite, was up till 12:45 am and up at 330am and cooked breakfast for them about 830am and sent them back to their parents at 1030am. Then started woking on the tank.

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
Heres a Sticky for the forum,lol, when you have your tank outside laying on its side to paint, go ahead and mount your drain pipe and reture pipe instead of waiting till you bring it inside where you will have to craw inside the underside of the tank and try to tighten up those two nuts, just a thought.

Chris_A

Large Fish
Oct 14, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Heres a Sticky for the forum,lol, when you have your tank outside laying on its side to paint, go ahead and mount your drain pipe and reture pipe instead of waiting till you bring it inside where you will have to craw inside the underside of the tank and try to tighten up those two nuts, just a thought.
lol! good advise ;). Just don't set the tank down on those protruding bulkheads while positioning it. *SNAP* is not a sound aquarists like. :)

Chris