has anybody ordered from

merc1500

Medium Fish
Dec 11, 2008
virginia beach virginia
hi im just curious has anybody had a good experience with petsr4u.com i ordered a 5 gallon with hood from them on the 28th of dec and from what i can gather it aint shipped yet and they seem to not replie to emails so im just wondering are they an elaborate scam or just slow

thanks

jo3olous

Large Fish
Aug 6, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
hi im just curious has anybody had a good experience with petsr4u.com i ordered a 5 gallon with hood from them on the 28th of dec and from what i can gather it aint shipped yet and they seem to not replie to emails so im just wondering are they an elaborate scam or just slow

thanks
Petsr4u.com - Petsr4u.com - Reviews, Ratings and Prices at ResellerRatings :(

Patisserie (www petsr4u com) Reviews :(

Sorry to hear about your issues with online purchasing. This is something that can easily hurt the rep of buying online, so just try to be weary of where you buy from, ie: always ask a friend before ordering, and google reviews on the site if any, 95% of the time there are reviews on the site you are looking to buy from, and that will pretty much sum up if you should buy from them or not. I have no experience with shopping for pet supplies online, however I do buy sneakers (special editions/rare shoes at that) and I am VERY VERY WEARY of fake kicks and SCAM web sites. Just something you and everyone else should look out for in the future, whether you are buying potato chips / car parts / clothes / pet supplies, etc etc.

Sorry for your troubles, looks like the site got poor reviews, better luck next time though and welcome to the tank! :cool:

brian1973

Superstar Fish
Jan 20, 2008
Corpus Christi, Texas
I recentley order from a diferent online company, and had a good experience but before ordering from the smaller unknown companies I posted here asking, then I emailed the online store to see how long it would take to get a reply, then I talked with them through email a few times and let them know I would be posting the experience with them on different fish forums.

jo3olous

Large Fish
Aug 6, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I recentley order from a diferent online company, and had a good experience but before ordering from the smaller unknown companies I posted here asking, then I emailed the online store to see how long it would take to get a reply, then I talked with them through email a few times and let them know I would be posting the experience with them on different fish forums.
I like this; playing email tag with the sites customer service puts their integrity to provide decent 'service' to the test, then you are basically letting them know they will get $h!+ listed if they eff up your order. lol, but it seriously is an interesting development of improving the sellers performance, for yourself and hopefully for others.

merc1500

Medium Fish
Dec 11, 2008
virginia beach virginia
well yesterday they said they misplaced my order and it will be shipping out monday i think thats bs because they avioded my emails till the dispute. so i plan to not cancel my dispute until i see the tank holding water

i can take my dispute another step at least thats what i gather and if i dont hear anythign by 6pm monday thats what ill do get my 32 dollars back