Anyone wanna get in on these?

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
My friend is going to be buying some of these pallys.. If anyones interested they can paypal me and we can get more and I will ship them to you.. Price is kinda high but these are the best looking pally's ive ever seen! 30.00/ polyp
and heres a pic i got off the net of them.. They are called Nightmare's
Sorry for the small picture!

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
What do you do quaddity? I work for a fairly large toy company.. Supposed to be going back to work monday! And to top that off im waiting on a LFS to call me for a PT job to help me get caught back up.. Plus ill get a nice discount lol!

quaddity

Large Fish
Feb 25, 2007
Mesa, AZ
www.myspace.com
What do you do quaddity? I work for a fairly large toy company.. Supposed to be going back to work monday! And to top that off im waiting on a LFS to call me for a PT job to help me get caught back up.. Plus ill get a nice discount lol!
I'm a senior level software engineer in the semiconductor industry. I write GUIs and control code for IO, robots, etc. Current company is failing and they still owe me around $15,000 in pay. So hopefully I don't end up having to sell the tank in a couple months for money. I'd probably keep the tank and sell everything in it anyways. Got some nice friends who are paying for me to go to the sand dunes with them for the weekend while I still own my quad hehe. Hopefully my wife does not kill my tank in the 48 hours she has to take care of it ;)

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Yea that sucks! I think if my company owed me 1/8th of that I woulda walked along time ago! Our company is in a pretty huge lawsuite that may close our doors if we can't get the verdict overturned so who knows whats going on.. Have fun riding the quad and hope your tank don't crash lol!