Got water and LR in the 125!

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Given the opportunity and funds most reefers would have tanks all over their houses, each with it's own biosphere.......one reef, one predator, one fowlr, one seahorse, a frag tank, a prop tank and the list goes on....

Chris_A

Large Fish
Oct 14, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Given the opportunity and funds most reefers would have tanks all over their houses, each with it's own biosphere.......one reef, one predator, one fowlr, one seahorse, a frag tank, a prop tank and the list goes on....
I'll second that... Well on my way when I ran out of space ;). Now if I could only get my brother and his GF to move... FISH ROOM! :D

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
ahhh that is what happens to the kids bedrooms when they leave home....they become hobby rooms, in my case a fish room for all my accumlated fish paraphenalia......

Chris_A

Large Fish
Oct 14, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
LOL, in my case that was my 6' x 8' shed... ran out of room there too so i had to move my tools and a work bench inside to my dining room lol ;). My place looks like a cross between an aquarium, an industrial shop and lastly a home LMAO! It's funny as all get out, the new GF must be tryin' to get me to propose. She was just saying last night I should get a bigger tank ;). Can we say JACKPOT!!! :D