cycling my 30g

damian09

Large Fish
Mar 31, 2009
ok so today i have givin all my fish away i washed out the tank and scrubed it filled it back up set the temp to 26 and set the filter off to circlate wath do i do next

Ravenstar

Medium Fish
Feb 27, 2009
When you say 26, I imagine you mean C and not F? Because 26F would give you a block of ice and a shattered tank...

Also, punctuation is appreciated. It makes your problems easier to read and understand.

You did a good thing by giving away your fish; while fish-in cycles are doable, it's better to do without. At this point you should go to Miss Fishy's site to check out her page on fishless cycling (MissFishy's Guide to Fish). She goes through everything you'll need.

Oct 21, 2009
www.robsheets.com
what is the site?

What is the web site to miss fishy? Thanks

When you say 26, I imagine you mean C and not F? Because 26F would give you a block of ice and a shattered tank...

Also, punctuation is appreciated. It makes your problems easier to read and understand.

You did a good thing by giving away your fish; while fish-in cycles are doable, it's better to do without. At this point you should go to Miss Fishy's site to check out her page on fishless cycling (MissFishy's Guide to Fish). She goes through everything you'll need.