Swag from IMAC

Lotus

Ultimate Fish
Aug 26, 2003
Southern California
home.earthlink.net
While the IMAC conference was a little disappointing in terms of the vendors, we sadly benefited from the lack of turnout with great coral deals and a big win in the raffles.

Neon polyp (similar to a cinnamon polyp)

Chalice. I don't remember the name. There was a problem with the water and its colors all faded. The vendor (ReefKoi) threw it in for free:

Blue-green bubble mushroom. Traded for some website work:

Really nice acan for $20

Blue moon chalice for $20

Lotus

Ultimate Fish
Aug 26, 2003
Southern California
home.earthlink.net
Green/purple frogspawn $20

Zoas (part of the trade deal)

Fire and ice (got them for $10 when we bought other corals)

Duncans $20. I can't get enough of duncans!

What we won in the raffle (Neo Nano, cost about $600):

We're setting up the Neo Nano today, so look for more pics at some point. We also won a bucket of the new Seachem salt, which is being delivered.

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
you got some nice stuff and jeez i cant belive you won that tank! ive never heard of it before but it looks pretty cool.... i like shallow reefs, what model is it?

Lotus

Ultimate Fish
Aug 26, 2003
Southern California
home.earthlink.net
Here's a link to the manufacturer's site on the Neo Nano: Neo Nano | Deep Sea Aquatics Custom Aquariums

The main tank holds 26 gallons, and the sump maybe holds 10 or 15.

We filled it with freshwater earlier today, and so far, it's pretty cool. This afternoon we'll be filling it with saltwater and rock. We're breaking down our 10g and putting in everything from that (including the corals in the pics above).

Lotus

Ultimate Fish
Aug 26, 2003
Southern California
home.earthlink.net
did it come with the MH?
Nope :(

But, the fixture should be here on Monday (Coralife Aqualight Pro). I didn't really like any of the clip-on fixtures available, so we'll do a pendant light.

I have a light fixture I can use in the meantime (PC), but it will be on the tank edges.

The tank is cleared up, so I hope to be able to load it up with stuff tonight or tomorrow.