stocking questions???

Newman

Elite Fish
Sep 22, 2009
Northern NJ
you moved your GBRs from the 55 to the 110? thats cool. they now have room for even more of their own kind :) see if you can get something to clean up algae, such as pitbull plecos (id say get about 5) or otos (get about 6) and something to clean up the bottom. i would naturally go with a Horde of cories. that can be tricky tho, so i dont know. the GBRs normally hate botom dwelling intruders. maybe get some rainbows? bosemani have always been awsome.

Nemo'sMom

Small Fish
Oct 27, 2009
I thought I was the only one who didn't know - I'm glad you asked ...... most of what you guys talk about is either Greek or over my head ... I'm just hoping some of it sinks in :)

JRB__

Large Fish
Oct 24, 2009
Australia
I thought I was the only one who didn't know - I'm glad you asked ...... most of what you guys talk about is either Greek or over my head ... I'm just hoping some of it sinks in :)
:) I'm the same most of the time. Don't hesitate to ask if you don't quite get something or acronyms etc

Chinese Proverb:
'When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others'.