hello everyone

brian1973

Superstar Fish
Jan 20, 2008
Corpus Christi, Texas
just to throw in some food for thought about CL.. I have 2 90G tanks running and 1 I bought for 120 with numerous other tanks thrown in, and the other I paid 200 for with all accessories and what the seller used for a stand, and the stand he gave me i used for over a year before building a nicer one.

Now i cant find a 55 for less than 200 on CL in my area,appearantly on the coast of texas they are made of gold..

I looked at a large city 2hrs away and just found a 55 with stand/lights/filter/gravel/decor and fish for 100.. may have to make a phone call tomorrow.

Last edited:

Doomhed

Large Fish
Feb 11, 2003
Rhode Island
Visit site
just to throw in some food for thought about CL.. I have 2 90G tanks running and 1 I bought for 120 with numerous other tanks thrown in, and the other I paid 200 for with all accessories and what the seller used for a stand, and the stand he gave me i used for over a year before building a nicer one.

Now i cant find a 55 for less than 200 on CL in my area,appearantly on the coast of texas they are made of gold..

I looked at a large city 2hrs away and just found a 55 with stand/lights/filter/gravel/decor and fish for 100.. may have to make a phone call tomorrow.
walmart in my area stopped selling fishtanks, so less idiots are buying tanks they are ill-equipped for, reducing the second hand 55 gallon market to a trickle of its former glory.