Anyone want to help me pick some fish?

Dec 4, 2009
Thanks sooo much Becky! Lots of good info and gorgeous pictures.*thumbsups

I figured my camera could do it if I could just figure out how to convince it! LOL
What lens are you using if you don't mind me asking?

I will definitely be sharing pictures soon! It's not a fish, but here's a shot I took this morning of my Friesian mare, Rommie. Not the sharpest shot I've ever taken, but I loved her expression. We actually had snow in NC, so I was out there shooting like crazy!

Let's see if this works...

_MG_7467Worked-Gorgeous.jpg

bassbonediva

Superstar Fish
Oct 15, 2009
Northern Arizona
Thanks sooo much Becky! Lots of good info and gorgeous pictures.*thumbsups

I figured my camera could do it if I could just figure out how to convince it! LOL
What lens are you using if you don't mind me asking?

I will definitely be sharing pictures soon! It's not a fish, but here's a shot I took this morning of my Friesian mare, Rommie. Not the sharpest shot I've ever taken, but I loved her expression. We actually had snow in NC, so I was out there shooting like crazy!

Let's see if this works...

View attachment 8648
Soooo jealous that you have a Friesian!!! I train horses, but we work with arabs (mainly...we have a couple of off-the-track TBs, and a couple of "mutts," one of whom is "mine"...he's an arab/saddlebred cross and he's turned into my personal project).

beckyd

Large Fish
Mar 16, 2009
Mostly I shoot fish with an 18-55. LOVE your mare. She is gorgeous!

Doomhed-thanks!! I just got that guy and wondered why his fins looked all crinkly like that. And hematomas? Wow, I wondered why he had dots on his tail. Interesting, he has looked the same since I got him, no better, no worse. Probably just holding his own because he's in clean water now. I'll give him a few drops of bettafix and see if I can't clear that up:) Good thing he posed pretty that day!

Dec 4, 2009
Excellent Becky! I have the same basic lens, so now I know it is possible!

Thanks for the compliments on Rom. She's a total diva and is fully aware of her own beauty. I don't know how strickly moderated these boards are. I hope I don't get a knuckle wrapping for going slightly off topic. Nice to meet other horse people though!