Tipsy Cory?

Nov 5, 2009
CT
well my albino cory is acting a little strangely. when he's just chilling out and not swimming he leans to one side. like so much that if he went any further he'd fall onto his side. wen i tap on the glass he wakes right up. like being woken from a nap he snaps right out of it. he's eating fine too. should i be worried?

Nov 5, 2009
CT
within the next few months i will be getting hopefully a 20 gallon or at the very least a 10 gallon. i'm roughing it out till then. so long as nothing will die in the meantime. lol

Aug 16, 2009
SW Pennsylvania
Sadly, I highly doubt the fish in your tank will last that long. You really need to get a test kit. If you really want to save your fish, I would upgrade to at least a 10 gallon tank. They are only 10 bucks at walmart, and you can use your current filter and everything on the 10 gallon, along with the same gravel and plants. Also, a DIY lid can be made from plastic canvas. 10 gallon still seems a bit small because mollies are so messy, but it would be a lot better.

Nov 5, 2009
CT
Sadly, I highly doubt the fish in your tank will last that long. You really need to get a test kit. If you really want to save your fish, I would upgrade to at least a 10 gallon tank. They are only 10 bucks at walmart, and you can use your current filter and everything on the 10 gallon, along with the same gravel and plants. Also, a DIY lid can be made from plastic canvas. 10 gallon still seems a bit small because mollies are so messy, but it would be a lot better.
well they've done fine for the last 4 months. i think they'l make it a few more months. i can't get a new tank now because of space restrictions in my room. i will be moving out in september and will be getting a much bigger tank in the process.

Nov 5, 2009
CT
just had one of my oto's die..... didn't see that coming. plenty of algae on the glass so i don't think he starved. especially because the bigger one is still alive. hmmmm.