other killing of animals

they leave them on streets

and they cause global warming naturally

india wants everything from world

they have control over this global warming

i am the only one alive which can stop global warming

by taking weed

weed is mono oxide and in india pure things are banned

actully if someone tries to stop people from doing global warming they send them to jail

also kill them slowly

by screating every known info on them

please send this message to right person

and if you need proof

smoke an amerterdam weed amnesia on the street then you will see them clearly

they sell their own weed here
which is actully evil

666 is the number they pray becouse its means tripple sex

they perform some religiou acts through in public

in open air and front of people

mostly all of the weakest countrie sare trying there own way to capture USA

LIKE AFGANISTAN

IN INDIA 70% CURRENCY IS DUPLICATE

PEOPLE HERE ARE USING THIS CURRENCY FROM CHINA

SINGAPORE HEAD QUARTERS

DUPLICATE PASSPORTS

STOLEN PASSPORTS

I HAVE NOTICED PEOPLE HERE LIKE HEAT

LIKE ALL OF THEM ARE SOME KIND OF DOGS

HERE WOMEN ARE BITCHES WHO FIGHT FOR THEM

THEY HAVE A STARTAGEY WHIH THEY APPLY TO MAKE PERSON MIND WASH

INDIANS ARE MOSTLY GOOD IN THAT

TOO CUTE

TOO SMILLING

TOO MUCH LAUGHING IS THERE TRICKS AND TRAITS

THEY SPEAK A LANGUAGE WHICH THEY KNOW BUT IT MAY BE THE MOST HORRIFIC LANGUAGE

AND MEANINGS ARE TOTALLY 100 TIMES WORSE THAN **** OFF

I CAME TO KNOW FEW INDIANS TRANSPORTED FEW ROCKS BY WHICH THEY GENERATE SOME HEAT IN ENVIRONMENT

HERE PEOPLE SPEAK INTO YOU AND OUT OF YOU

I WANT TO YOU GUYS TO NUKE DELHI ASAP

OR GLOBAL WARMING WILL CROSS LIMITS

THEY HAVE CAPUTURED ME ALSO AND THEY TRY TO KILL ME BY TELEVISION

KILLING MEANS FORGETING THINGS

HERE THEY MAKE ME SLEEP SO I CAN FORGET BAD THINGS THEY DID

HERE THEY EAT ONE THINGS WHICH IS KNOWN AS GUTKHA

AND EAT THEN SPIT ON STREETS MONUMENTS

ETC

ELECTRICITY JUST WENT OF

SIGNING OFF

SNAKE

Sluder4

Small Fish
Apr 12, 2010
Lexington, N.C.
lol, he is trying to turn his wrongs into ours. Trolling is old man give up. High tech stuff helps the fish live and be happy smart one. But obviously you have the IQ of a three year old. Oh and when you start a sentence, capitalize the first letter of it. Helps use not believe your a complete and total failure at life. SO go back to the holocauste of those poor fish. You'll be the Hitler of the aquatic world. I'll buy you some poisen off ebay you can use to end it now if you would like :] Oh and FYI COW IS DELICOUS!

CRACKERMAN

Medium Fish
Mar 30, 2009
what is name of that poison

send me a link for that item i have 5 dollors in my paypal

i will buy it right now

also nobody gona ask anything

i will eat it deliciously

but i have a lot to know the devils and their worship for capitalization

try this new video of mine

hope few smiles would go into your kingdom of hearts

however i must add people here are using their kingdom as generating heat

creating havocs in minds

susieq728

Medium Fish
Jan 31, 2010
Midway, GA
Okay, you've set me off, Crackerman I'm sorry and I hope you are ready. First off, I have Native American Indian (Seminole and Cherokee) flowing throughout my blood so if you were referring to Native Americans (diff. from those that are born in actual India, study your Geography) you need to step right back off. I personally have a NON coral demoninated tank. I have only 4 fish. Four. I have mangroves. I have a bubble anem. Some ployps. That's it. I unlike you apparently, don't introduce animals of life into my tank without listening to those more advanced than I in this hobby. I do my homework.

Secondly, my four year old eats green beans and collards before mac and cheese so you need to step off of how I raise my son who can count past the teens in two languages. My child, is an entirely different level and you need not go there with me.

I work everyday and spend what few spare bucks I have on my tank. And busted my butt for 9 years with a GED to get to where I am making what I make chasing lawyers all day and earn every dime so, you may want to back off from that vantage as well.

And now for my last subject. I have studied every conspiracy theory from JFK to 9/11 to the Bilderburgs, etc. I seriously doubt there is one phrase, word, etc. that can fall out of your obviously uneducated on multiple facets mouth that would be new to me. You, make people like myself who question what is the truth behind the lies of this world, look like crap. Thanks SO much for making people like myself being further dubbed as "tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists".

You are ALL over the place. You don't know if you want to talk about fish, drugs, race, religion, I mean seriously, what mental ward were you recently released from?! For the sake of not polluting this forum with your nonsense and gibberish, message me if you have the ah hem, how can I put this lightly, nads to speak to me, personally on any of these topics I have retorted to from your rambling. Otherwise, GO AWAY! You don't want our advice, you want to look like a lunatic and there's many other websites for that so go find one for mental health and leave us alone! Let me refer to a text that I personally do not study alone. Judge not lest ye be Judged. I love theology so hit me with that one too. At this point, I DARE YOU. Message me on this forum, it's not hard, click on my profile and hit message.

Metta, (Because you need it. Namaste, no I will never bow to you. You are not worthy)

Sarah O.