a few pics

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
alright i took a few pics today that im guna share even tho one of my bulbs burned out so im just using an old 10k bulb for now till i can get the money together to order new ones so the colors arnt amazing :rolleyes:

first heres a top down pic notice the 20k bulb all the way to the right :p

heres my pocillopora that i grew from a tiny frag which has got pretty big and actually started spawning all over the place :eek:

heres a better pic of my new duncan i got last week, the colors arnt as impressive with the 10k bulb but a way clearer pic then the last one i posted ;)

Last edited:

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
thanks everybody! i really like the green cap too, the pic doesnt show the nice green it is and niether does the 10k bulb :p fast grower too!

quaddity

Large Fish
Feb 25, 2007
Mesa, AZ
www.myspace.com
things are looking great even that aiptasia....some lemon juice or kalk will take care of it...
Nice pics! And as for aiptasia I'm having a tough time injecting them with lemon juice in one of my tanks. Got 1/3 the other 2 didn't look so good after my attempt but a couple days later they are looking healthy again. Try #2 tonight to inject them.

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
im not guna glue anything to the back glass right now since this tank will be coming down as soon as i get the frame work welded on the stand for my new 300g (just tring to get the money together to get it finished)

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
I have xenia growing up the side glass in my 29g.. I took out a powerhead today that had it growing all over it....what a stink pulling that slime mess off.....

yeah I need to take some new pics.....I have this sinularia that has overtaken my 75g and I need to have a club meeting at my place so I can cut it up and dispense with it.......I would hate to just cut it up and get rid of it....it is choking out half my tank.

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
i know what u mean! i recently sold a huge finger leather that i got almost 2 years ago to free up big chunk of space... the plan was to sell it and put the money back into my tank ($50) but i ended up just going out for dinner with the cash :p

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
this thing is huge it's easily 15" in diameter takes up one whole side of the tank now.....and got that size in just over a year, it was a tiny frag that I just threw in there rather than throw it out.