added crays

brian1973

Superstar Fish
Jan 20, 2008
Corpus Christi, Texas
So I was out at PETCO and they had some misc. crays for 1 buck a piece so i picked up to as my testers. I fed the green sunfish alot before i went to get them so hopefully he would not try to eat them when they went into the tank. That theory was crap..lol...he tried to eat both of them as soon as they hit the water. Luckily they fought back now there is a stand off in the tank. Well if they dont make it I will have to go a bit bigger and retest. wish me luck.

brian1973

Superstar Fish
Jan 20, 2008
Corpus Christi, Texas
yea i dont know what kind and my wife has the digital camera in Colorado..but I am appearantly down to 1, and unfortunately I may have spelled his end because I had to remove some decorations and he came out of hiding...now the stand off has begun again...

TAL

Large Fish
Sep 7, 2008
I sooooo want some crays.

I read someone's learned to crawl up some decorations to get some better swipes at catching some smaller fish.

Thsi aquarium stuff is a blast. Really cool to see the balance occur as it finally did between my rainbow shark and my Betta.

Goodluck

brian1973

Superstar Fish
Jan 20, 2008
Corpus Christi, Texas
well looks like the other ended up losing his battle..he didnt get eaten but is laying upside down appearantly on his last leg...I saw his/her legs moving a little bit but I think it is done. Well lesson learned was I need a bigger cray. these where 1.5 to 2 in max in length, going to find me a bigger one and see what happens.