All members please post a pic of their tank!!!!

Sep 21, 2004
Grand Blanc, MI
Visit site
This thread is to see everybody's tanks.....Please post a pic of your favorite, OR favorites.........ALL members please participate, I dont care who ya are.The tank MUST be YOURS or a relitives.Maybe add some pics of fish, too!!!!!!!!! I will start off, please add what fish are in it, too......mine are in my signature.......

Here is my clear, re-arranged tank.....

Attachments

Firebug

Large Fish
Jun 15, 2004
Colorado
I like your tank, Oscar! Can I call you Oscar? :p I would post a pic of my tanks right now..but.. I have to install a digi cam program first..which..since you say we HAVE to post pics when we reply..I guess I'm gonna do it..later..ok?:D But I'd thought I'd comment on your's now.:p

MrMup04

Superstar Fish
Aug 13, 2003
Oscar - Please show some respect and stop spamming, it takes a while before people would post. Patience is the key to life, use it while you can.

I don't have a current picture of my tank right now, so I won't be getting one until late november when I start on my 20 gallon.

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
its kind of hard for us to know we have to post before we read this...so chill out or you are just gonna piss folks off...not like you can enforce this assinine rule anyway...kinda seems like you have taken on the brutish personality of your fish...be a gentle schooler instead

besides, whats the point of this?

fo shizzle

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
Warning 56k on my pics!

Well just because i have some time i'll post some...and because i like showing them off :p

55gal Planted - 3 Discus, 4 Cardinals, 2 Bronze Cories

55gal African Rift Lake Tang - 3 Black Clavus, 1 Alto. Comp.

Fish pics

Calvus

Clavus

Alto Comp perched on bottem

Red Turq Discus - Don't pay attention to the algae

Same fish with flash

Other Red Turq Discus with flash

PB Discus

If the pics are to large then i can lower them to just links. Just thought it might be easier to browse like this.

Other fish pics can be seen on my gallery or website as listed in my sig. Check em out. My gallery also contains Misc pics of different landscapes and nature.