another betta

Jan 13, 2006
Colorado
awww you got a white one! that is so great, i cant wait to see pictures, i bet hes loving the 3 gallons of swimming room!!! i can never find white bettas in any lfs, i may have to drive 1 hour away again just to see the crowntails at petland ( althouh i know hubby will disagree)

Sep 2, 2005
North East Philly
maxxieboy said:
And your telling us why...?
And your being ignorant because...:mad:

WickedQueen,
Congrats on your new cup puppy! I bet with all that swimming room & good care he should bring in some nice colors! My Betta now has gotten in lots of color now and is a much stronger swimmer, exploring everything now*twirlysmi

UP UP AND GUPPY said:
Bettas are like the prizes in a cereal box, ya never know what your going to find. *SUPERSMIL
LOL. true. it would be great if bettas were the prizes. i think bettas are a great fish. they dont require a large tank,you can go without a filter, and they comein many colors. they learn who you are, and all have their own personalities. i love hearing new betta stories.

Sep 2, 2005
North East Philly
pigs_fly said:
true that..its so hard to just leave them there all alone and depressed.....

They look like little cel mates. I swear I saw one in Petsmart playing a Harmonica the other day.

Their all so pretty and easily pleased. Just give them clean water a little tank of their own and they become a completely different fish.

Stevie

Large Fish
Apr 2, 2005
Sunny Ireland.
Well Done!!!!!*thumbsups

Bettas are ace I would love to have one but cant.*thumbsdow

If I did get one my two big Silver dollars would be saying "Dead fish swiming,we gota dead fish swiming hear people!":mad:

exhumed07

Superstar Fish
Apr 30, 2006
Illinois
OK I've tried to do the betta thing and it didnt' work. I even tried using betta water sold at the stores and they just don't seem to live longer then a few hours. had 5 and they just don't last. withing bout half hour of getting them home they get covered by a white fungus I mean the whole body. then they just sit on the bottom and don't move. I asked the pet store and they said that aint possible but let me tell u it is.