Another cheap online plant place

dattack

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
I am planning to order some plants from this place but it is one of the cheapest I have seen so far.  The riccia is only 12 bucks for 1lb.  That is cheap compared to the local fish store.  But I gotta see it to believe it.  http://www.aquaticplantdepot.com/

dattack

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Most of the LFS really don't carry good plants except the basic plants like anarchis, swords, and sometimes anubias.  Lots of time, the plants are really algae infested or dying because most LFS don't really care much about them because that's not where they make their money.  They buy only a few because they know only a few would buy them.  I have only found one LFS that carries a variety of plants and they know what they are doing too but their plant prices are outrageous.  Doubling the price of most other LFS and sometimes tripling the price of online stores.  They have great plants but IMO too pricey.  I can't afford it right now.  

OH YEAH, aquaticplantdepot has no minimum order unlike other online stores.

Lynn

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
This has to be the cheapest plant place I have ever found! Their plants are baby plants but they grow like weeds in the summer and are in superb condition.
www.westerleighaquarium.com

dattack

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
I have seen this site but did you ever ordered from them?  They ask for check or money order and not credit card, kinda odd.  Wasn't too sure about them because their website looks kinda plain and unappealing.

D

discusaquarium

Thats INSANE! i paid $11.99 for my chain swords, and they are only $0.74 at that place you put up! WOW! i think im shopping there from now on!