Babies Dying in filter

Thyra

Superstar Fish
Jun 2, 2010
Yelm, WA
Okay, but then how about renaming it as I suggested so we don't have to keep checking to see if you have a question? Otherwise some of us will just probably start ignoring any thread with your names on it.

Dec 5, 2011
Walla Walla, Washington
Ok, yeah I should really look into buying a test kit...

My 2 black Mollies are looking just plain sick!

Symptoms
White fuzz on their eyes
Slightly raised scales on one of them
Slightly torn fins (a couple of the babies have torn tails, too)

I decided that it would be best to move the babies to the 10g and use the 5.5 as a 'Hospital tank'. DON'T tell me that 2 mollies need lot's more room than that, because I already know. They will not be their forever - just until they get better.

Kiara1125

Superstar Fish
Jan 12, 2011
Florida
Ok, here's the diagnosis.

Torn fins- they are nipping at each other due to space issues
White fuzz on eyes- fungus (my guppies died from this even with medicine, separate them imediantly so it doesn't spread)
Raised Scales- it could be a stress issue, but it's most likely bloat/dropsy. It's almost impossible to treat. When I first got my female betta, she got it, but I fed her baby brine shrimp and she ate algae wafers, luckily she survived.

The 5.5 should be good for a hospital tank.

P.S. CLICK MY EGGIES!!!!! xD

Kiara1125

Superstar Fish
Jan 12, 2011
Florida
Lolz!!

The president is trying to pass a bill to censor the internet, that means that most of the sites are either shutting down (Minecraft is), or posting a petition (like DragCave). If this bill passes, so many things on the internet (such as Minecraft, Youtube, etc) will be shut down. It wasn't even Congress that started this bill (that's how it usually happens), it was the President. Minecraft, if not already, will be going offline soon and shutting down in a type of disagreement to the bill. All of its users will be upset and start petitioning too, that's the goal. IMO, Obama's bill is stupid. -_-'

Dec 5, 2011
Walla Walla, Washington
Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Not Minecraft or Youtube!!!!!! Btw, have you seen the Google home page?

And to make it worse, there were no more cookies left!!!!!

In Dragcave, you have to go into Account Settings, and click the thing that says 'Accept aid from others', and others will be able to help you with your dragons! :p

Last edited:

Kiara1125

Superstar Fish
Jan 12, 2011
Florida
I knowz!! I'll look now....AAAAGGGHH!!!! Censor bar!!!! Click on it and it'll explain the whole thing.

Lolz, I walked to the store to get the ingredients and on the way back this guy (same age as me) came up to me and started telling me that I should go to church. I hate to burst his bubble, but I'm an Animist.

Dec 5, 2011
Walla Walla, Washington
Hmm, weired. I haven't had anything like that happen to me!

Anyways, the mollies look alot better than last night. I put some salt in the water like you're supposed to (not regular table salt, some stuff that is 'evaporated sea water' salt), and some of the antifungal stuff.

I'll be back in a few minutes. I gotta go try to poke my eye out, again. :p

Kiara1125

Superstar Fish
Jan 12, 2011
Florida
Lolz!! Good luck!!

I'm listening to First of the Year (Equinox) by Skrillex. The only thing is that I'm listening to it backwards and I've finally heard the hidden lyrics. Creepy.....

[BACKWARDS] Skrillex - First of The Year (Equinox) - YouTube

If you want to listen to it, go ahead. If you want to know the hidden lyrics (from 00:26-00:40 seconds) then go to Page 8 of the comments and look at the comment by 4DeclanG. It's weird, but true!!! o_O

Kiara1125

Superstar Fish
Jan 12, 2011
Florida
Yeah, I do too. The Bill sucks!!

Lol!! I had trouble for the first week. I look up, place them in the bottom of my eye in the corner (by the tear duct) and look down. Mine snap into place. Idk about your though.

Dec 5, 2011
Walla Walla, Washington
Do you have soft or hard? mine are soft, and they are HUGE!! I have a hard time getting them in because they are so big.

What I have been doing the last 2 days, is I just stick it on my eye, look around so it goes into place, and then squeeze my eye shut to get it into the right position and to get any bubbles out.