Betta info needed.

Aug 16, 2009
SW Pennsylvania
Yup. The Walmart ones are perfect for bettas. I plan on converting my 5 gallon to a lone betta tank if mum won't let me get a larger tank for the sorority. You make me want to buy like ten 5 gallon tanks so that I can have a bunch of betta fellas, bass! I love bettas. I haven't owned one since I was 7...

bassbonediva

Superstar Fish
Oct 15, 2009
Northern Arizona
I hated bettas for the longest time because I got one when I was about 11 and had it in a 2gal tank with a couple of neons my parents bought me and it killed and ate the neons. Didn't have any again until college when I got a couple males in little cubes *shudder* for my dorm room. Then I gave those to some friends because I didn't want to lug them back and forth to school after the summer and didn't get any again until a few years ago when I was living in an apartment and couldn't afford a dog or cat. That's when I REALLY caught the betta bug.

Anyway, I want a 5.5gal for my bathroom (there's a 10gal on the counter right now 'cuz I had no other place for it, but it takes up WAY too much room) so I can have either another male in there (probably Jasper, my new boy) or maybe a gourami. LOVE the flame and neon blue gouramis.