Betta question

Jun 28, 2003
UK
Visit site
A few years ago when i had my old tank and didnt really know what i was doing with my fish, i had a community tank with a male and female betta in (along with other fish). I see now that i must have been so so lucky as my male betta never got aggressive or picked on and the female was totally dissinterested in him. Someone must have been smiling on me when i set that tank up!

Locust

Small Fish
Sep 29, 2003
Redmond, Wa
Visit site
Corys and bettas usually seem to be ok together. If you are going to get Cory's, though, you should try to get at least 3.

As far as I know, the frog should be fine. As with anything you could put in there, be prepared to remove either the new addition or the betta if things don't work out. As long as you have a backup plan, I'd say go for it.

Im moving everything out of the little plastic tank that has the frog and betta into a glass tank. So if there are problems then i will remove them and put them back in the plastic tank....or, i hate to say it, but return the betta.

I have enought trouble with what i can put in an aquarium with my jack dempsey and firemouth, i dont need a betta stopping me now!lol

I have 1 albino cory in my ten i was gunna move him out to the 5.5 and get a panda cory and maybe some other type if they have anything different at the lfs.