Bubblenest?

Zman16

Large Fish
Aug 1, 2005
Pennsylvannia
I can't wait until they hatch! I wonder how there going to look like when they become adults. The male betta was a crowntail, and the female was... A normal betta, I think. Also, does anyone know if you need to use an air pump for hatching brine shrimp? I have an air pump but right now its being used for my 29 gallon, and I want to be able to feed the fry BBS.

Zman16

Large Fish
Aug 1, 2005
Pennsylvannia
Finally 1 of the Betta's eggs have hatched into a small fry *BOUNCINGS ! Now I have to wait for the other 199 to... wait another one just hatched!! *SUPERSMIL This is awesome. Now only 198 more to go!

Zman16

Large Fish
Aug 1, 2005
Pennsylvannia
Does anyone know how to feed baby brine shrimp to betta fry? The betta fry know how to swim on there own, and I took the male out. It's the 3rd day, the brine shrimp hatched and I have knoe idea how to feed it to the betta fry.

bigfoot150

Superstar Fish
Dec 17, 2003
Alameda, Ca
Visit site
Well not sure about the rinsing part but when I fed my krib fry frozen brine shrimp I would melt a little bit in some aquarium water and then use a turkey baster to suck some up and then shoot it at the fry. You will want to be gentle though and not pelt them with baby brine shrimp. ;)

Zman16

Large Fish
Aug 1, 2005
Pennsylvannia
I can't get this camera to work! I'm the only person in this house that dosen't know how to work it. I have the pics but I'm not sure how to get them into the computer. *ALL*