clowns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 24, 2006
ok do you all kno this person enough to be insulting he/she like this?i think this is not right,you should just explain the consequenses of her/he mistake and leave her/he to deal with it and solve it not keep insulting her/he and saying she/he is dumb.people make misakes all the time(i put 2 oscars in a 20gal then to a 30 eventually i had to give them away)this makes the forum look bad.if a guest goes to mft and sees this thread i really dont think that person is goin to join if they gonna get insulted for making a mistake. just end this and let fishchaser solve the problem.

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
fishlover1...have you been reading any of fishchaser's posts? obviously not...it has not been just one, two, or even three mistakes...it has been numerous mistakes...all of them, we warned against...and yet fishchaser continues to just do the opposite of what we say, then when things go wrong, he asks us what to do....yea...so I think he deserves every bit of criticism.

Like Aresgod said, it has happened too many times, and every time he has done the exact opposite of what he was advised. I'm the last person to critisize(In fact, It really annoys me), but people are basically sick of hearing of the conditions he's provided his fish, despite everyone's advice.

Anyway, I'm done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.