community tank

I'd go for some yoyo loaches. I just like that idea at the moment and it sounds good. As for being tough enough for tiger barbs, I would say yes. I have kept them with tiger babrs and also a tank of african cichlids including kenyi's and the yoyo loach was the boss of the tank.

jo3olous

Large Fish
Aug 6, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I'd go for some yoyo loaches. I just like that idea at the moment and it sounds good. As for being tough enough for tiger barbs, I would say yes. I have kept them with tiger babrs and also a tank of african cichlids including kenyi's and the yoyo loach was the boss of the tank.
I'll go with this one! yo yo loaches are neat fish too, remind me of clown loaches in terms of personality but they don't get quite as large. Lol sorry earlier, I saw the word Betta + tiger barb, and I got really excited *twirlysmi

brentd123

Small Fish
Oct 27, 2008
paisley, Ontario, Canada
Alright, alright no betta lol, Iput him in my empty 10 gallon. So right now I have 6 tiger barbs, 4 zebra danios, 2 oto's and one lonely red eyed tetra. So my next plan is to get 3 or 4 more danios and either get 3 more red eyed tetras and put them in the 55 gallon with evenyone else or in their own 10 gallon. anything else?? because when im done all this i will either have 16 fish or 20.