ecig

exhumed07

Superstar Fish
Apr 30, 2006
Illinois
Well my girlfriend bought me an e cigarette. so far i'm on day 2 without a cigarette. it's still weird smoking them but it does take away the craving of wanting a cigarette. I may really quit this time around. only been smoking for 14 years lol

exhumed07

Superstar Fish
Apr 30, 2006
Illinois
I dip time to time too terror. maybe once every few months. but smoking has been my main vice since high school. I've tried the blu ecigs and the njoy ones. those things do nothing. the one i got now is from kangertech. but the fluid i put in it is locally made in the quad cities. and the shop i get the fluids has over 39 flavors and i can mix them up. I'm kinda hooked on the spearmint. it's just like wrigley double mint gum. mixing strawberry and banana is really good too lol. they also have 3 strengths. 8mg 12mg and 18mg of nicotine. can also special order 0 nicotine. so i can potentially decrease the nicotine to get rid of that addiction and just do it for the oral fixation. One other nice thing is everything in it is food grade. 100% non toxic.