First pics w/ new Camera!

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
no, most xenia are incredibly hardy yuo can rip them out and they grow back , when I used t sell mine I never even acclimated them, just wasn't necessary, people forget how unforgiving a place the ocean is and how much punishment corals get put through, many exposed for hours at a time during the tide changes.

Joe Fish

Superstar Fish
Apr 21, 2006
Penn State
josy.isa-geek.com
Are you saying I don't need to feed it? I ended up getting one today at the LFS. I did my research and asked the LFS some questions. Since it's one of the few corals I can get in regards to my lighting. He told me to get this zooplankton stuff to feed ever other day. When the xenix gets a little bigger he said could make an x in the stalk of it and it would have two. Is this true? Should I feed it this stuff, what i have is called kent marine zoomax? so far it's all opened up and 'pumping' just fine.

Last edited:

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
The zooplankton is trash, polution in a bottle, not worth the money, and will not in the long run help your corals, there is no need to feed the xenia, and yes if you cut it it will reproduce...but it will also do it on its own.