Fish Jokes

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
Post your favorite fish jokes! Or ones in general (even copy them from other boards LOL)...we all need a good laugh around here. *SUPERSMIL

Q. What's was the Pope's favorite fish?
A. Cardinal Tetra of course! *crazysmil

("Lord, I apologize and
please be with the starving pygmies down in New Guinea. Amen.")

Another:
A man was stopped by a game-warden in Northern Algonquin Park recently with two buckets of fish leaving a lake well known for its fishing. The game warden asked the man, "Do you have a license to catch those fish?" The man replied to the game warden, "No, sir. These are my pet fish." "Pet fish?!" the warden replied. "Yes, sir. Every night I take these here fish down to the lake and let them swim around for a while. I whistle and they jump back into their buckets, and I take em home." "That's a bunch of hooey! Fish can't do that!" The man looked at the game warden for a moment, and then said, "Here, I'll show you. It really works." "O.K. I've GOT to see this!" The game warden was curious. The man poured the fish in to the river and stood and waited. After several minutes, the game warden turned to the man and said, "Well?" "Well, what?" the man responded. "When are you going to call them back?" the game warden prompted. "Call who back?" the man asked. "The FISH." "What fish?" the man asked. *twirlysmi

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
I looked through my extensive joke collection... no fish jokes :(. So you get different animals...

Q: What do you get when you cross a centipede with a parrot?
A: A walkie-talkie.

What is a Zebra?
A Z-bra is 25 sizes bigger than an A-bra.

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To show the possum how. (How many dead chickens have you seen along the road?)

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
All right, these are supposedly bumper stickers out there somewhere:
(I only picked out the animal-related ones)

I love cats...they taste just like chicken.
The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.
Montana -- At least our cows are sane!
I like cats, too. Let's exchange recipes.
If I throw a stick, will you leave?
If I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on my cat.
Save the whales! Trade them for valuable prizes.