Florida Keys vaction, underwater pictures

Limi310

Superstar Fish
Nov 30, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Key Largo

Wow! I just looked at these pics again because I just found out I am going to be able to go to Key Largo in June. I am SO excited!! *BOUNCINGS.
I've been to Florida lots, but never to the Keys.

Now, where to find one of those waterproof boxes for my camera.....lol......cannon's website didn't seem to have one for my model (digital rebel). I plan to do the whole snorkeling thing, but would love to actually dive....maybe someday *SUNSMILE*

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
they do have a dive case for the rebel, it is pricy, the US's only underwater park is located I think on key largo, or somewhere near there, it is called the John Penekamp underwater park, you can do dive/snorkel trips from the park, here is the website.
http://www.pennekamppark.com/

have a great time.
Brahm

just an FYI it is unbearably hot down there in June/july, stay either in the water or airconditioning and avoid going out in the middle of the day.

Limi310

Superstar Fish
Nov 30, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Wow Awesome!! Thanks for the link :D I figured the dive case would be pretty expensive. Maybe I'll stick to a underwater disposable for my first time.

It's pretty unbearably hot in Charlotte in the summer time, but yes, I am sure it's worse there....lol Thanks for the advice. I'll be in the water drinking margaritas :D

Oh and I just realized I didn't compliment your pictures....very nice! I love that huge hermit and the sunsets!!