GARLIC?

kitten

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
hahahahah!!!!!!!!! i love this board :)

I can't believe you don't know PINK FLOYD!!!!!!! i am ashamed to know you...just kidding :) Napster sucks, it has died in the arse. If you like i can give you some mp3s. (you little retard)

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Kitten you should be ashamed of your self telling people what to do! j/k

I don't really like rock over all either. Some songs are good but most are not. SORRY! but what can I say how many cowboys you ever meet that like Pink Floyd? None here in Kentucky. Kitten you should come and visit sometime. You could meet my neighbors I think they keep it in the family.... j/k.... well I don't for sure know but I'm pretty sure!:eek:

Ryan ;D

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Well he's got a wife and 3 daughters so the kids ain't the ones I'm thinkin' about you know. Two of them have kids <cough>whores<cough>. And the third one's my age and been kicked out of school 12 times this year. What a lovely neighboorhood huh? The dad used to work for us on the farm but we fired him now none of them have a job and they just bought a new trailer and they don't receive welfare. How strange huh? I told you they were druggies. Incest might be goin' on but I seriously hope not. He needs to be castrated and all of his daughters fixed cause they are weird.

Ryan ;D

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Yeah I stay away from their property. And I do have a gun... as you all know. :) I just ain't gonna shoot somebody cause their nailin' their daughter, if they want to be a crazy bas*ard then let them but when that retarded baby comes out don't complain. They're just a tad bit wierd if you know what I mean which I hope you do. Incest.....YUCK :-/

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
yes it is freaky! Change the subjuect. You are sitting across the world I am sittin' 1/4 mile away!

Yeah leave the base ball to the americans. canadians have hockey. I don't know what australians have. Volley ball or something???