Got a Seabae Anenomie

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
I just couldnt resist. I just got a a large Seabae Anenomie for $12.70!!! *SUPERSMIL I was tole before that Maroon Clowns wouldnt take to Seabaes, but Ive also read and heard that they will. So I figured that I would give it a shot. HE LOVES IT!! :p Hes so happy again.
Just Look (I just put the anenomie in the tank so I will have to get ya'll another pic when he opens completely. But......

Sep 26, 2006
New Jersey
Real nice pic makes me wanna get one
BTW this is alittle off topic but i seen you got a snowflake ell does he do good in your reef i've seen that they shouldn't be in reef tanks but i didn't know what you think since you got one :D well sorry for the off topic cant wait to see more pics of it :)

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
I think I can just make out a curve of a smile on her face.....do you have a mated pair? or just the one? Make sure that the anemone gets acclimated well as the clowns have been knows to worry them to death......good luck, it looks like a nice healthy specimen. Has it buried it's foot into the sand? they prefer sand as opposed to a bta which prefers rock......funny my clowns don't go near my bta but have been harrassing my poor candy cane for months......Maybe I should get them a sebae....

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Im not sure on how bigh they get to be honest, Ive had mixed answers. A 20G might be a bit tight for a full grown Seabae but if you get one thats small enough youd be ok for a while. Well, unless the Seabae is the only coral in the tank...Im not sure.

Panther28

Superstar Fish
Jun 7, 2006
Fremont, CA 94536
Well if it will be tight then i think I will have to cancel. I am thinking of getting as many coral as a 20 g will allow. To bad I wont be able to get a Seabae Anenomie. If you don't mind me asking How did you get such a great deal?

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Thanks Lorna. :D Well I got it at work so I get a 20% discount and our corals and fish and stuff are all the cheapest that I have ever seen. This Anenomie was originally $7.00 but they came in so nice that my GM raised the price to $14.98 and with my discount it was $12.70 :D