Got a Seabae Anenomie

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Wow that is one gorgeous sebae....the ones I see are pretty much all bleached a bit.....give it good food and good light and it will colour up nicely.

I finally lost my bleached out bta........tried everything but it didn't make it. I now have a small gbta that I bought that was the size of a quarter and is now about the sice of a small orange.....great colour too.....brownish with green bulb tips....

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Sry that probably was not the right thing to say. :eek: I REALLY like your Sebae! I can see where you say it is bleached but to be honest I think that this is the best looking one that I have seen around here. He is not that white and he is still "sticky". I havent fed him yet cause I wanted him to settle into the tank. But I am going to tonight. My Maroon is pretty good with his anenomies. We lost the last one cause of me (BTA). I dont have the light specs now, my husband bought the tank. I will have to ask him. But I do know that the lighting in the 65G where he is moving to is at least double the lighting in the 60G.