Happiness is....

Feb 27, 2009
Mine get along just fine. Only thing I need to do is separate them when the cats are fed (dog will eat all of the cat food if given a chance). They pretty much just co-exist. None 'cuddle' up with the other, but they don't avoid each other.

Thyra

Superstar Fish
Jun 2, 2010
Yelm, WA
My two dogs and cat get along just fine, too. In fact they play together and hunt together. Paco usually does the barking - not that it helps much, but Maya and Dudley (cat) actually seem to work on a plan of cornering or surrounding - one will approach from one side and the other will go around and wait for whatever it is to come out. Dudley will occasionally bring in a chipmunk and let it go for everyone's "entertainment". It is very difficult to put a stop to this activity and the destruction it causes. The best solution I have found it to get all three outside, confine the critter in one room and open the windows and hope it has sense enough to get out!
Maya & Paco.jpg

FreshyFresh

Superstar Fish
Jan 11, 2013
East Aurora, NY
WOW that is a big raw-hide bone! LOL!!

Happiness to me is a happy, healthy family and being fortunate to have another nice Christmas. Unfortunately I had to work the 24th and 25th 5a-5p helping to fix another mess of problems at the plant, but 2.5x holiday pay is pretty sweet. Another happiness moment..

Our Westy and two cats get along fine, but the westy gets jealous. The young cat and dog rough and tumble together, the old cat just gets out of Dodge.