Help, What to Get ?¿

Whiskers

Large Fish
Feb 29, 2008
central Michigan USA
yep its a bubble wand. just hook it up to your air pump and stick it to the wall and kick it on. people at your local fish store should be able to help you out. only thing i would suggest is try to keep it a little bit away from your filter inlet or it will suck in the air and not work properly. just remember what ever you put in your tank as decoration, if you go with a oscar, it won't stay small forever, it will get big.

MissFishy

Superstar Fish
Aug 10, 2006
Michigan
Oh Jordan, it's apparent that you haven't read up on cycling a fish tank. Please Please PLEASE take the time to read up on the link in my signature on cycling and how to set up a tank with filters, heaters, etc. Otherwise you're just going to KILL any fish you get.

MissFishy

Superstar Fish
Aug 10, 2006
Michigan
So you have pure ammonia that you are cycling your tank with? It's not going to cycle by just sitting there with water in it. If you're fishlessly cycling, you have a good 3 weeks at least to think about what fish to get and do some more research.

iapetus

Large Fish
Jan 15, 2008
34:09:39N, 118:08:19W
So, I was looking through the cichlids at my LFS yesterday looking for some SA cichlids. I didn't find any. :( But, guess what I did come across?! You guessed it: a luohan (a.k.a. flowerhorn).

Searching for this thread, I found plenty of members of this forum alone who don't like those fish.

I guess I should have asked how much they wanted for one, not that I intended to buy him.