HELP

Mar 11, 2003
IF you reread my post, it would say "I know your fish is not a betta, but it goes for all fish" And you said your self "it goes for all fish". I agree Dragonett. He should have posted in the right area to begin with.

Alexa

Children, hush up and let mummy talk now, okay? Okay.(sorry, the temptation was just too strong to resist ;))

It's a pity you're getting rid of your CAE. i love mine and he doesn't bother any of my ther fish. I give him an algae wafer everyday and make sure he has a cave-like decor to call 'home'--yeah, not many people know but they MUST HAVE A CAVE TO LIVE IN ON THEIR OWN--and the only time he chases the other fish is to protect his territory. Nothing ever goes further than that. Most people just don't know how to take care of CAEs so they have a bad rep. Ottos and any other scavenger will do the exact same thing as CAEs if they are starved. However, cories ARE a lot cuter. :D :D :D

Good luck with your fish!

Last edited:

catfishmike

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Sin City, again...
i'm not defending either one of you but after revewing this thread i am thinking that the confusion stems from the lack of punctuation.i got the same impression that you were satating that you wanted to freeze your cae because you didn't like his behaviour and wished to be rid of him.like i said i'm not taking sides but it sure did seem like thats what you meant.sometimes it's tough to express yourself in typing.i know i don't make sense all the time.