Here goes yell all you want!

Mar 3, 2009
thats where i saw it...only problem they don't want the fish in it either and these people did not make wise choices...this is currently in the tank.."have a 30 gallon fish tank , it comes with everything, filter,the vaccum to clean the tank, oxygen bubble machine, a heater, a thermostat,the lid, and a light,rocks, plants and big rock sculpture, and the fish include, two red tail sharks, the large one is probably 5 in. long the other is smaller, a 6 in. balla shark! , two half dollar black and white stripped chiclids, a huge pleco (aka) bottom feeder, two chinese alge eaters. and a horseface loach i hardly ever see he stays under the gravel......the tank has live fish so upon purchase know you will be hauling a tank with some water and fish in it.." don't know if i want to deal with finding new homes for these fish.

Mar 3, 2009
Is there any type of loach i could put in my 10 for cleanup. They will be there only a month or so till i get larger tank just a thought. Maybe one that doesn't have to have a school.

Mar 3, 2009
Well still haven't got my larger tank but am conviced that all is good in my ten...new lfs opening soon near me so excited ma and pa setup...but very knowledgable...gonna have 10's real cheap gonna get one just for my cherries alone...probally move everything to it...leave shrimp in current tank...oh and i have babies that hid really good...found them at 1/4" so the rest have been there for 2 months so these must be babies....yeah!!!

Mar 13, 2009
Poconos, PA
thats where i saw it...only problem they don't want the fish in it either and these people did not make wise choices...this is currently in the tank.."have a 30 gallon fish tank , it comes with everything, filter,the vaccum to clean the tank, oxygen bubble machine, a heater, a thermostat,the lid, and a light,rocks, plants and big rock sculpture, and the fish include, two red tail sharks, the large one is probably 5 in. long the other is smaller, a 6 in. balla shark! , two half dollar black and white stripped chiclids, a huge pleco (aka) bottom feeder, two chinese alge eaters. and a horseface loach i hardly ever see he stays under the gravel......the tank has live fish so upon purchase know you will be hauling a tank with some water and fish in it.." don't know if i want to deal with finding new homes for these fish.
Are you still thinking about purchasing this tank?
It seems like a good deal financially but like you said there are stocking issues to contend with.Besides the rts's I see there are two cae's which if memory serves me correctly they are the ones that get big and are aggressive.
Will the lfs take the unwanteds? Store cred maybe?