i need help i have ick

Status
Not open for further replies.

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
we take our fish keeping very seriously here...these are living animals which we unilaterally agree must have their care requirements met...its an ethical thing. i think many of us feel it is a responsibility of members of the hobby to sort of look out for the health and well being of these animals in our own captive environments and those which are brought to our attention. so please do enlighten us...what kind of shark is it?

as far as nanos: some people enjoy the challenge and other have space constraints which prevent them from keeping anything larger

Lotus

Ultimate Fish
Aug 26, 2003
Southern California
home.earthlink.net
This is a forum for advice on fish and advancement of the hobby. Everyone here tries to advise on the best way to look after fish and tanks and their long-term health and success. It's your choice whether to take this advice or not.

Please try to keep it civil. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. :)

OCCFan023

Superstar Fish
Jul 29, 2004
New Jersey
I dont even know wheir to start with you.... I probably shouldnt even respond because I cant use half the things Id like to say....

First off, why did you even buy a aquarium? Honestly you come on here and actually acuse us of caring about fish too much? are you joking.... OCC fan why would you even look at a nano its a waste of time, your stupid for even looking at a nano? Are you some punk who isnt scared of talking crap behind a computer?

Maybe you should think of this: When I buy my larger tank, maybe a tank that could even hold your shark, Ill know what Im doing because I got the practice of a nano.... Unlike your tank and fish, mine wont be a complete waste of time money and effort..

But ya know, I can honestly just laugh this off... Im not gonna say anything else because I know how much money you just wasted on a 55gallon tank that will be shortly disassembled because of your ignorance..

PS... How come you say the name of it, but even when we ask repeaditly and even when you flat out say you know, you dont even mention... By now youve researched the net and found the answer, pathetic

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2005
its a banded cat shark man like i said get a life i dont live in front of my computer like you

and yall are the ones sittin behind a computer talking **** makin fools of yourselfs yall get all defensive over fish
it wouldnt supprise me if you cry every time a dam goldfish dies its just the way nature is lil buddie

KahluaZzZ

Superstar Fish
Jun 12, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Visit site
mackdaddyc1804 said:
its a banded cat shark man like i said get a life i dont live in front of my computer like you

and yall are the ones sittin behind a computer talking **** makin fools of yourselfs yall get all defensive over fish
it wouldnt supprise me if you cry every time a dam goldfish dies its just the way nature is lil buddie
making fools of yourself..man that's was you're doing...and you cry for help about ich..
hey dude, did you know you have to put salt in you tank?

Yeah fishes die but you can greatly reduce they're lifespan. Unconscientious marine aquarist.

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
you might just want to check this out: http://www.wetwebmedia.com/sharkfaq.htm

fyi the banded cat shark is going to get to ~40in and need a 200 gallon tank or so

i think thats it for me...if you rearrange your attitude i will be happy to try to help more but frankly i don't think you respect nor care about the animals you are trying to keep and i can't do much more to help someone with that attitude

jammerz

Large Fish
Feb 28, 2005
Boise
wow man, you come on here asking for help for your sick fish. And these good people have alot more going on than just sitting behind their computers, they've taken time outta their life to help people educate and be educated and this is the thanks they get. You seriously have alot more problems than your ich and underhoused shark!!. I've learned so much by just reading and taking everyones suggestions. It's disheartening to read this crap on a site designed to help people and thier pets. Most people on this site don't ever even deal with ich because we know whats up.....
Anyway ROOKIE, good luck with your mess......
RESPECT-

Jul 8, 2005
if yall call that trying to help then yall seriously need help
and ive already cured my ick problem thanx to a local fish dealer he actually cared and helped unlike anyone on this gay *** ****ing site

yall just keep acting like yall kno stuff about fish cuz yall defentally dont cuz yall couldnt even help me

so peace and keep up the good work lol

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
OK ENOUGH. You guys should all be ashamed of yourself. Lotus asked you to play nice. Its one thing for a new person to come in here and make personal attacks...but its something completely different for you guys to lower yourselves to their level and attack them back. This thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.