Making tank better...

discus4everGrl

Superstar Fish
May 24, 2005
Chesapeake, Va
well as far as the poison anemone, I had a couple and I got two peppermint shrimp and they devoured them the first day in the tank. Just be careful because there are two types of shrimp sold under the name peppermint and one will eat them and one won't

Shipley18

Large Fish
Nov 27, 2004
Visit site
hmm yait is my heater but...its been there since i established my tank and it seems to be fine but i will gladly move it if you think its better because you gus know tons more then me..where would you suggest, probally this weekend or tonight I'm gonna have a major cleaning and fix everything i can

Feb 6, 2005
Waterloo, ON Canada
It's no biggy, as long a it has good water movement around it constantly to avoid having hot spots. So if it's working for you where it is then I wouldn't worry to much. For looks... I personaly would rather see the heater upright and just below the surface to one side, rather than the cord dangalling in the middle of the tank, but like I said that's just my opinion.

Shipley18

Large Fish
Nov 27, 2004
Visit site
ok great news as soon as my FREE(thanks Camaro!) Protien Skimmer gets here I'm going to rearange my tank so everything is how you guys recomended it to be, including hopefully some tonga live rock!