Meet Pinky

Sep 2, 2005
North East Philly
me too

If I had more aquariums I probably have at least a dozen of the little guys and one bigger tank for a few girls :D If my sister leaves in May, Pinky Lee might have a little brother if we adopt Fishy.

Here are some pics of mr Lee I really like the way his fins are starting to get pinkier*SUNSMILE*

VirgoWolf

Superstar Fish
Feb 16, 2006
Michigan
Simply stunning, you know, it would be alot easier to name bettas if they weren't so beautiful! LOL They are men, they should only come in black or blue and be short finned, but then we probably woulden't have such an intrest in them. Kinda looses the point. Ah well. I just have to work on calling Brilla a HE not a SHE (I do the same to the cat and he looks like a guy kitty, but I've had the 2 female dogs for so long, I'm used to saying she)

pigs_fly

Large Fish
Jan 24, 2006
Texas
VirgoWolf said:
Simply stunning, you know, it would be alot easier to name bettas if they weren't so beautiful! LOL They are men, they should only come in black or blue and be short finned, but then we probably woulden't have such an intrest in them. Kinda looses the point. Ah well. I just have to work on calling Brilla a HE not a SHE (I do the same to the cat and he looks like a guy kitty, but I've had the 2 female dogs for so long, I'm used to saying she)
hahaha. good times with the naming of the animals. you could always make Brilla a masculine form by changing the 'a' to an 'o'......but thats only if you feel like changing your little guys name, lol.

Sep 2, 2005
North East Philly
Pinky Lee is just exploring his cave, he stuck his head out and laid down for a minute like to say there's no place like home. (-:

I gave him two "pin ups" of female bettas, a blue one and a one with pink & speckles. Pinky gave a quick look at the blue one and flared for a second but kept on going but when he saw the other he flared and showed off like mad. My mother once in a while holds the cut out of the little pink girl and he follows it everywhere. You gotta love Bettas!

Sep 2, 2005
North East Philly