Mickey mouse platys

Aug 10, 2006
I'm not sure if this is relevant, since it might be that the fish had some disease, but any of the fish could have been attacking the platy really. Once I bought another platy to keep my other one company and the new platy pestered/bit at the old platy until eventually it died. =(

crazy4fish

Medium Fish
Jun 1, 2007
I'm not sure if this is relevant, since it might be that the fish had some disease, but any of the fish could have been attacking the platy really. Once I bought another platy to keep my other one company and the new platy pestered/bit at the old platy until eventually it died. =(
ya i think ur rite cuz none of the other fish hav it

MissFishy

Superstar Fish
Aug 10, 2006
Michigan
Water parameters are the measurements of Ammonia, Nitrite, and Nitrate as determined by your water test kit. If you don't have a test kit, take a sample of your water into the fish store, they will check it for you for free. Write down the numbers they give you, don't just let them tell you it's "fine." No, fish won't build up an immunity to fin rot. As I said, this is a water quality issue. You need to be doing regular water changes. Read my website for tank cycling information so you can get a grasp of what we're talking about here.

crazy4fish

Medium Fish
Jun 1, 2007
Water parameters are the measurements of Ammonia, Nitrite, and Nitrate as determined by your water test kit. If you don't have a test kit, take a sample of your water into the fish store, they will check it for you for free. Write down the numbers they give you, don't just let them tell you it's "fine." No, fish won't build up an immunity to fin rot. As I said, this is a water quality issue. You need to be doing regular water changes. Read my website for tank cycling information so you can get a grasp of what we're talking about here.
ok i am checking it out i will tell others bout ur web site so u can have much more traffic lol how did u make that web