my bichirs ^_^

mykoe817

Large Fish
Oct 19, 2004
Santa ana, california
2. Senegals 4 - 6 Inches
1. Ornate 4 - 6 Inches
1. Albino - 7 - 9 Inches

in a 200gal custom built acrylic fish tank. built in back sump/wet & dry filter. future add in canister filter, more driftwoods, moss and ferns.

gallery

during my break, i will redo the whole tank with more driftwoods and better filtration, the built in filter it self takes up 1/5 of the tank so its probbaly really a 150gal.

edit: sorry for the bad picture my camera isnt that great and i dont know how to take pictures that well.. also this isnt a rate my fish tank thing, their mainly pictures of my bichirs so im placing it here, if it has to be moved. go for it! ^_^

Attachments

mykoe817

Large Fish
Oct 19, 2004
Santa ana, california
lol thanx guys, the gravel is 100lbs of fine gravel and 50lbs of flourite [spell] plants are growing great in there. These are guys really happy, every time i put my hand in they swim like in circles around it, since i always feed them from my palm and when there isnt anyfood they wait. lol thans for the ocmments guys.

Originally posted by mykoe817

edit: sorry for the bad picture my camera isnt that great and i dont know how to take pictures that well.. also this isnt a rate my fish tank thing, their mainly pictures of my bichirs so im placing it here, if it has to be moved. go for it! ^_^ [/B]
Make sure you turn on the "MACRO" setting for your digital camera and then you can basically put the camera about 4 to 6 inches from the glass and take a beautiful close-up photograph of any fish or detail inside your tank. Make sure to leave the flash to AUTO, and have whatever ceiling lamp is closest to the tank ON.