My Debate....Need Suggestions

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
I decided that I needed a bigger tank. MTF! lol. But now I have a 3 gallon that has no use. I am looking for suggestions about what I should with it. I would like to put fish in it but I am not sure what. Up for suggestions. *twirlysmi

guppy_newbe

Tarah

Small Fish
May 13, 2005
I'd use it first as a quarantine tank so that whatever you add to your newer tank doesn't infect it with anything. I was just thinking of getting one myself for that purpose. But I don't know much!

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Thanx. I just wanted to let ya'll know that I put a beautiful betta (black head and fades to blue, ends of tail are bright blue), 2 african dwarf frogs and 1 shrimp. But I think that I might get 2 more shrimp to help with the mess. O, there are also many kinds of plants.

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Yes everyone is still alive. It is a ghost shrimp that is just big enough that my ADFs wont/cant eat it. lol. I have a question. Would it be too much if I added 2 albino cories to my 7 gallon? (list is below)

it might fit.... tetras dont really need much space and have a low bioload and otos have a small one too so it might fit... also how big are you adf's??? or are you ghost shrimps just super tiny? cause adf's have really really tiny mouths that could fit one blood worm in there max. Are you sure you dont have an african clawed frog??

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
My shrimp is super tiny. I know that I have ADFs. Thanx for the help but I have another question. (lol) I have somehow "lost" one of my ottos. I have no idea where he went. i have moved plants and the rock to see if he would come out and I just cant find him. I have been moving a few things, could he of slipped out with them unnoticed? This is weird.

LydiaGreen

Medium Fish
Sep 16, 2004
Ontario, Canada
Visit site
guppy_newbe said:
Yes everyone is still alive. It is a ghost shrimp that is just big enough that my ADFs wont/cant eat it. lol. I have a question. Would it be too much if I added 2 albino cories to my 7 gallon? (list is below)
Yes, add the albino cories - cories love to be in a group. I have two 10 gallon tanks (each of the kids has one in their room with a betta) and have 7 cories in one (albinos) and 8 cories in the other (peppered and bronze).