my new 30g SW tank!!

burtoncb47

Large Fish
Nov 12, 2006
Southern CA
why is it a disaster?? just wondering?

the three corals are frogspawn, torch and a finger. and they are not large..sorry i meant they were big compared to my polyps...sorry again.

and not to many fish to keep track of just i know its to many for my tank and its kinda embarrassing. : ( my mom had a lot to do with the fish...

eva

Large Fish
Oct 18, 2006
burnaby, bc
Do you have pictures of your tank or can you take some please? I am curious to see how your anemones and corals and the tank in general looks at this point. It does seem like you stocked the tank with specimens incompatible with the amount of time your tank has been running and the size of your tank.

Also are you able to count the number of fish you have in there as well?

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
burtoncb47 said:
why is it a disaster?? just wondering?

the three corals are frogspawn, torch and a finger. and they are not large..sorry i meant they were big compared to my polyps...sorry again.

and not to many fish to keep track of just i know its to many for my tank and its kinda embarrassing. : ( my mom had a lot to do with the fish...

sry dont mean to jump down yur back but your tank hasnt even been setup for 2 months yet :eek: realisticly you shouldnt even have fish at this point let alone a tank full of fish corals ect... the 30 gallon tall has the same exact foot prints as a 20 gallon (wich isnt very big) in a tank that size you shouldnt have one anenome let alone 2 not to mention the tank should be up and running for a while before introducing one..... let me guess the same lfs that sold you fish and a cleanup crew to cycle yur tank told you it was ok right???? thats cause they just want your money and apperantly will tell u what ever just to make $$$.... but hey its your money or your moms money your wasting not mine ;)

id like to see a pic though..... have you added any more live rock??? you know there are plenty of things you can spend your money on that your tank needs right now

Last edited: