Status
Not open for further replies.

jo3olous

Large Fish
Aug 6, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
just to let every one no my rbp who got munched is still alive and is thriving
edit: everyone* know*

it's only been 2 days, try to keep it alive for a year. And no it cannot possibly be thriving.

Thriving: . To grow vigorously; flourish:

I don't think your fish is doing either of these, you don't even comprehend the proper living conditions to give the fish, plus it's already missing a chunk of its head. You cannot claim a fish missing a chunk of its head is "thriving". Please do not make false statements with lack of knowledge.

big54bob

Superstar Fish
Dec 20, 2006
On my office chair playing Runescape
because they coud chew your face off lol stupid q
First off don't call any one stupid. It will only lead to infractions and bans. Pirahnas will not attack healthy animals. They only pick off the young, old, sick, and weak. Natural Selection baby.

Second off if you think MFT is stupid and that people who post here are morons then go find another forum to flame. We gave you good advise and your not doing a darn thing we said. It is pretty obvious to me that you do not care about the fish. I would take it off your hands if I lived near you.

Third it seems your pride has gotten ahold of you and you do not want to listen to anyone. Go find another forum. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

unwritten law

Superstar Fish
Sep 2, 2008
DC
Why don't the mods just lock this down?

I am surprised and happy that the poor guy is living especially for 2 weeks now. Good luck on what ever you are doing and I hope he continues to get better. I do also think you should deeply take into consideration what people here are saying though. It seems they are much more experienced and knowledgeable.

damian09

Large Fish
Mar 31, 2009
well why do they give sly little remarks and things i have done what people say but its not good enough i just cant contend or put up with it the lil guys ok and ill go find another forum were begginers are a bit more welcome hope ya all happy

misterking

Superstar Fish
Aug 12, 2008
Manchester, UK
www.facebook.com
well why do they give sly little remarks and things i have done what people say but its not good enough i just cant contend or put up with it the lil guys ok and ill go find another forum were begginers are a bit more welcome hope ya all happy
And I'm sure they'll tire of your arrogance as quickly as we have. Beginners are extremely welcome here, and if you actually read back we were all quite happy to help at the start but as soon as anyone said anything you didn't like, you turned. It's just, as I've said, ignorance towards this hobby that gets on everyones nerves. Get serious about the hobby and people will start taking you seriously. The bottom line is, you should have researched thoroughly before keeping a potentially dangerous fish. Had you done that, this whole thing would have been avoided. I hope you take this into account with future set-ups because it really is an extremely rewarding hobby when you take it seriously.

Last edited:

Avalon

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Ft. Worth, TX
www.davidressel.com
Look guys, communicating in a forum requires tact. It is not the 'street.' You all know coarse language and name calling is not allowed here...if I have to edit another post for it, I'll be issuing infractions and/or temporary bans. Keep it clean, keep it friendly, or don't post at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.