Name this Fish

nobody

Large Fish
Sep 26, 2005
Utah
Samson(3).....Murphy(3)......Andreas(1)......Murrow(3).....Ceasar (0) (there's not supposed to be a space between the letters, but it won't go away)......

Peacock (0) (suggested by my sister because of his constantly flared fins)......

Arthur(0)........Poseiden(2)......Sir Lancelot(1)....Prism(1)

I've thought about this and I've decided that I'll shall deffinately name him by the end of the month. So get your votes in. So far Samson, Murrow, and Murphy are tied (number or votes are in ( )).

Last edited:

nobody

Large Fish
Sep 26, 2005
Utah
Samson(3).....Murphy(3)......Andreas(1)......Murrow(3).....Ceasar (0) (there's not supposed to be a space between the letters, but it won't go away)......

Peacock (0) (suggested by my sister because of his constantly flared fins)......

Arthur(1)........Poseiden(3)......Sir Lancelot(2)....Prism(2)

Sorry, Ninamarie. Pretty Boy is a good name for him, but it would sound to much like I'm talking about my cockatiel, Rocky. Thanks guys and keep voting. I'll let you know the final decision soon.

pigs_fly

Large Fish
Jan 24, 2006
Texas
I think I'm narrowed down to Murrow, I like it a lot, very masculine, kinda has that air of mystery to it too...if i had to pick a different one, i'd go with Samson

nobody

Large Fish
Sep 26, 2005
Utah
Gdthom2 said:
I think it should be BLUE...your'e my boy Blue!!! he's glorious!....or Poseidon works
Lol, someone in my family suggested that too. I guess I'll add it to the list for voting.

Samson(5).....Murphy(3)......Andreas(1)......Murro w(4).....Ceasar (0) (there's not supposed to be a space between the letters, but it won't go away)......

Arthur(1)........Poseiden(4)......Sir Lancelot(2)....Prism(2).....Blue(1)

nobody

Large Fish
Sep 26, 2005
Utah
Well, I was going to wait till the end of the month 'til I chose a name for him, but I'm thinking that's too long to wait. So I'll give it 'til the end of the week. So far Samson is winning. If you want to put a vote in go a head, it'll help name the hansome guy. Thanks guys

nobody

Large Fish
Sep 26, 2005
Utah
Well, I'm ending the voting and as you can see... Samson's won. So say hello to Samson my blue male betta.

Thanks again for helping me to name him. *thumbsups *SUPERSMIL *celebrate