New Coral!

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
those prices are descent.... your guna make me go out an get sum more sps! im suposed to make an extra $100 this week i guess i know where thats goin :p either sps or sum new bulbs ;)

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
those prices are descent.... your guna make me go out an get sum more sps! im suposed to make an extra $100 this week i guess i know where thats goin :p either sps or sum new bulbs ;)
Its addicting i know. I was just planning on the first two, woke up this morning and knew i'd be kicking myself later down the road if i didn't go pickup those poor innocent other frags. We don't see ORA locally that much, if we do its not a direct order from them by an LFS.

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
you kno u got it bad when u have no problem spending all your $ on some corals or a skimmer ect... i definitly have a problem with my reef addiction (or at least my fiance has a problem with my addiction :p ) but the way i look at it i can be spendng my $ on much worse ;)

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
Houston, we have polyps!
The ORA Chip's opened up

Heres a pic of the Tri-Color. Still trying for a non flash full picture, hang with me. The green isn't as defined in the picture as it is in real life. MMM look at the color of that LR, some beautiful stuff.

And here is the Green Birdsnest

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
i really like how the frags are already encrusted on the plugs! and that birdsnest is guna be really nice once it opens up, same for the tri color... the chips is my fav so far might hafta get me one ;)

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
theres this kid in my reef club that needs to clear out his frag tank this weekend to fix a leaky bulkhead (has to drain the tank) and he's selling all his frags for $10! im hoping to score a superman monti :p only thing is he wont reserve one for me and i cant get there till sunday :/ if not im sure ill find some other stuff to spend my $$ on ;)

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
speaking of ORA there facility is only about an hr and a half north of me.. a few months back my reef club setup a trip where everyone actually got to tour the facility n see how it all goes down...man i wish i could have gone :/ ... i do belive they let anyone take a tour but u just gotta call ahead

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
see what u did, i had to go out and buy a bunch of sps cause i was so jealous (came home with like 10 frags :p )...they may not all be "ora" but i got some nice frags and ill post some pics once everything is acclimated and glued in the tank
btw i did get one ora piece a "miami orchid"

Last edited:

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
well i drip acclimated everything n glued them all in place but between work,waterchange,and running around , im pretty tired but ill take some pics a little later (when i get bored) but to give u an idea of sum of what i got :
pink with purple polyp birds nest
superman monti (tiny)
orange encrusting monti
green encrusting monti
ORA miami orchid
yellowish greenish digita
a few differant acros that he didnt wasnt really sure what they were
sum metalic green zoos

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
yeah and most of these frags i got for $5 besides the miami orchid ;) this kid really hooked me up.... im loading the pics now, dont wanna high jack your thread so ill start a new one

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
well im lucky that my club i belive is the largest one in the country and alot of the members have some sick tanks! and im just as active on that forum as i am this one only its weird ill be in an lfs and someone will walk up to me n kno my name even though ive never seen them in my life lol its crazy but its happend at least 5 or 6 times.. theres always people breaking down tanks and sellind fiji rock for $1-3 a lb and always deals to be had.... the same way we always talk here where as on my clubs forum i actually end up standing in these peoples livingroom and vise versa... my fiance thinks im weird but who cares lol, she wants to move outta FL but i dont kno if i could handle not having 15-20 lfs's within a 20 mile radius :p
btw im trying to put the new pics up but im having problems with my other computer (keeps freezing on me) and i lost the software for my camera so i cant load them on my laptop... im trying to straighten it all out n hopfully ill have at least a few pics up tonite (at least the good ones!)

Last edited: