new digital camera

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
im interested in the video...i like the mushroom rock pic the best i think...im trying to grow something similar in my tank with moderate success (mostly i cant find the diverse array of shrooms i want)

and it was no problem to resize, glad to help out so we can all see your tank

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
this is a 40 gallon long, I really like the 40 longs, much more surface area and for reef its better, the mushroom rock is actually aqua-cultured, I will be fragging parts of it soon, it is sweet, there are about 40-45 shrooms, all different kinds and sizes, most I couldnt ID Camaro I will send the video, the nudi is sweet his mouth is huge, and after he eats stuff you can see it go through his body if he climbs on the glass, the other thing is there is a purple soft thing on the mushroom rock near the top, I havent been able to ID it, was wondering if anyone could help it is bluish,purple, and it is pouros, and it is in the top right corner of the mushroom rock and is semi-covered by 2 shrooms the large green white modled one there, any help would be apreciated

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
yea it was pricy 125$ but I can easily frag like 8-10 shrooms off of there and it will pay for itself, my LFS will trade for other corals so thats next on my list, I just in general like to give all my corals a solid month in the tank before I attempt any fragging, just to make sure there healthy and propegating, also I have another hard coral that came in on my LR i am trying to ID but no luck I will try to get a pic of it