New fish (pics)

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
anyone want the lemonpeel hes not being friendly to my mandrian.. i read hawkfish arn't goby friendly either so i can't get one of those.. now im gonna need another yellow fish, i called the fish store where i got the angel and they said they won't take it back.. what should i do? im gonna try and tare apart my tank when i get home to catch it and probably throw it in my sump till i can find a home for it.. it was a pretty fish to bad its an a**

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
first off why bring this to another thread, the collection cup wasn't cracked when i shipped it, you shoulda got insurance.. second you said that you never got the skimmer when it was sitting at the post office for 3 days and then you supposly didn't get the lid.. put some plastic over the top or something ... get over it

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
CUC pics

Just got this guy tonight and the snails on thrusday.. finally a cuc! i have about 70 sanils now maybe a few more.. though the shrimp is confused hes cleaning the glass and not the fish!

and a swimming pic of the BPT, hes fast!

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
thats a great deal... id still throw a few turbos and nassarius just for a good varriety then again with the amount you already have in there they may end up starving in the long run

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
they are pretty difficult fish b/c most of the time they will starve to death b/c they are tricky to get to eat food.. their diet mainly consists of pods and they can wipe out a ton of pods very fast.. that's why most people who have mandrians have sumps/fuges to help produce pods

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
thats good but brine alone isn't very healthy, i would get some pods in there for him, do you have a hob fuge? they could build up a population in there pretty fast i would think throw some cheato in there for em to breed in..