New LR*

Apr 17, 2008
yea and i can lie to you guys you dont own me i really couldnt do much so i did and Thanks :) it dose make me happy with my Crystal clear nice tank :) Oh yea and you mean most of the critisizme and worring every ones given me so thanks for trying to make me discuraged about having a sw tank :) :) :) :) :) :) :) and btw im not a know it all i know this is my 1st time and everything wont be so GREAT :p

Last edited:

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
For what is is worth. No one was trying to discourage you and set you up for failure. Our only goal here is to steer you in the right direction knowing from experience what is best for both you and your fish down the road. In future if you are not honestly looking for our advice, please don't waste our time or yours by asking for it. btw, what exactly are your current parameters that is if you are measuring them. Be prepared for any and all signs of distress and be prepared to do immediate and large water changes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 12, 2007
Where else?
Sesheru,
Overall, did you learn anything?

I do not agree with your choice to do that, however, its your money, your tank, and your animals. What you do is not decided by us, only influenced by us. Therefore, I respect your choice about your tank and about the thread itself.

Please try to keep us posted on your tank.

Last edited:

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
At this point, I'm not going to delete the thread because I think there is value for other readers. I have "cleaned" it up a bit - everyone be on notice that if you decide to post simply for the purpose of inflaming conflict you will receive infractions and your posts will be deleted.

If you have a problem with this, please contact myself or any other moderator via pm and we can discuss your problem.

Last edited: