New pics (lots of pics) and a couple questions

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
yeah crazy but I have read that on numerous forums....go fishing.....satisfies the sportsman in each of us.....NOT.

I used a trap and it worked wonderfully......

eva

Large Fish
Oct 18, 2006
burnaby, bc
Just a few pictures and some bad news here to update you with..unfortunately the sebae passed away a month ago..it was a shock and it happened when I was away from home for a few days. I did get my sister to take pictures of it tho...don't look at the first couple of pics if you don't want to see a dying sebae :(

So here is one of the last of many pics I had of sebae...Titus the porcelain crab was really sad to lose his home I think...he lived with the LTA for a little bit but Fatty my female clown eventually chased him out, just as I thought she would lol.

eva

Large Fish
Oct 18, 2006
burnaby, bc
However, we did move the location of the frogspawn so now he is placed horizontally in the workrock instead of being pushed into the substrate...I really like this piece as it looks so healthy and good. The open brain coral has vastly improved since I got it back in October. It is super puffy!

Frogspawn in his old location

eva

Large Fish
Oct 18, 2006
burnaby, bc
Yeah tre, I love the frogspawn too...at least someone is flourishing! and the open brain has vastly improved in color and size as well. Sebae was completely bleached when we got him and he regained a lot of color but I guess it was just too much for him. I think I posted a before and after pic of him somewhere...

I don't have LED lights, I just have one actinic...I will take that shot for you later as I won't be home until tomorrow or the next day!