New Pics!

Panther28

Superstar Fish
Jun 7, 2006
Fremont, CA 94536
im pretty lucky to get these corals, like i said i before i didn't pay for most of em.. all i paid so far is 35bucks for everything, i did alot of trading and meet alot of nice locals! you guys should really see if there is a local club around you, you will find most reefers are pretty nice and will give small frags away for almost nothing!
Yeah you are definitely lucky. We have a few clubs here but people here try to sell almost everything never give out anything free. In some cases some people even try to sell you dying corals. Just to make money out of nothing. Not so friendly at least not to me. There was this guy who was trying to sell me a SPS pack and when I saw the corals it self 3 out of 5 of them were bleached and he was asking $65 for it. I just said no thanks and left. Maybe I have not met the right people yet. I am thinking that might be true.

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
i have 100-110lbs. i know it doesn't look like it but there is, in a big tank you need ALOT of rock for it to look like you have any, i know a few people with 300+lbs in there tank and it looks like 150

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
right now i have 3 chromis and a clown, i want to add a red scooter blennie, yellow watchman gobie, and either a blue powder or brown powder tang.. other than that im open to suggestions

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
beautiful fish!! its most definitly a powder brown they usually have white cheeks and powder blues usually have white chins not to mention are usually a bright blue ;) i have a $150 credit at my favorite lfs and i plan on getting one of these and one other tang (havnt decided wich other kind yet) as soon as i get the 125g back up and running

btw clean yur glass for god sake*crazysmil

Last edited:

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
lol that's what hes for! i didn't want a algae free tank for a algae eater! plus my magfloat sucks it keeps comming apart every time i try to move it! i think my tank is to thick for it..i only paid 49.99 for him, hes been out and very active ever since i put him in, working on the algae pretty good, i hade a powder blue ordered but i didn't like the color and it was 90.00 so i got this one instead..

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
tonight when i got home the tank was algae free! i can't beleive he ate that much in 1 night! guess i better go get some nori or something for him lol, how much should i feed him? 1 sheet a day? hes eating spectrum (sp) pellets but not mysis yet, hopefully i can get him eating that also..

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
I rip about about 1/3 sheet of nori and hang it on an clip with fishing line in my tank. My tang and foxface seem to prefer it when it is hanging and moving in the current rather than clipped to the side for some reason. They will eat this in about 1/2 hour then at night I may add another piece for snails etc. attached to the side of the tank.

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
yea i like it, plus i haven't seen 1 in anybodys tank around. They all have yellows or hippos as far as tangs go, i think 1 person has a powder blue.. im still amazed on how much algae this guy ate, my powerheads are clean now lol.. you could tell he was full lastnight swimming around by looking at his stomach how much bigger it was! can he eat to much? well theres no more hair algae he can eat so it will be what i give him now, at the store they were only feeding him pellets for a month!