New Stuff! Awesome!

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
Picked up a few new items today...pictures of those and the clam tomorrow I hope. The little $5.99 frag is really starting to color up too, so that is exciting!

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
Maroon Clown

Crocea Clam

New Purple Acro (~3in long)

New Montipora Capricornus (~3in across the diameter of the scroll and ~3in deep)

The $5.99 Acro starting to green up and growing a little too

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
At long last, a full tank shot. The tank needs a water change/algae magnet rub down/glass cleaning, and I didn't have my tripod (still unpacking boxes from the move) so it is pretty blurry, but you can get a feel for it. I will try to get up an picture with labels of where things are and when I find my tripod and do a water change (hopefully today since I am off this week, but there are still a lot of boxes to go through) I will replace this with a better picture.

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
Here is the labeled shot. There are still a number of things recovering from the move/honeymoon, most notably the Euphyllia which is actually looking better than it has for a month or so, but also the Pocillipora which all but died completely during the move (I don't think you can even really see it in the picture. My number one goal over the next couple of months is to get rid of the damn Rhodactis. Stuff is ugly and spreads like crazy. Pisses me off more than the Xenia I had a few years ago did. I am also probably going to sell the rock with the Ricordia because it just doesn't fit with my overall tank plans. Yeah.

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
Yah...I've juiced them before, but the damn things come back...need more juice and I need to do a really good job. Probably not going to get to it this week, things are progressing slowly (lots of "honey dos" coming up). Maybe over winter break. On a side note, Joe's Juice is currently banned in CA by the Dept. of Agriculture, so I'm gonna have to use the other stuff...can't remember the name of it, but it works too.

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
Yah...might be TRe...the body of the coral is starting to green a little under the lighting so we will see what it ends up looking like in a few months. I do believe it is growing a bit (hard to tell, but when I compare pictures it looks that way) so hopefully it continues to do well.

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
Went out for the Kalk, came back with Kalk and a Turbinaria....so it goes. Did the Kalking, followed by a water change, then secured a couple of the old frags which seemed a bit unsteady and added the turbinaria. I'm really excited about the blue color it is displaying so hopefully it holds out that way. Also, I think I know where the tripod is so I'm going to finish up that stuff. Pictures tonight?