New tank with pics

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Yea i like em ok lol.. Just wish they were more blue, maybe ill look into getting some moon lights.. Out of all my tanks i think im the happiest with this 1 as far as it looks.. Even if some thinks it looks empty lol :p.. I don't think it was enough light over my 150 and i had almost no growth rate but hopefully now things will start growing again! Maybe ill give another try at sps

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Lol Lorna they are in the Lounge! I have corallife bulbs Tre and a 175watt el cheapo from ebay! lol.. I just picked up 2 ric's tonight with at least 3 mouths on each 1 for 12.00 each and top that off i had 10.00 in store credit! I love going there when the salt water guy isn't working lol! They just switched over to SW so nobody there knows anything about corals..

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
More rics, got some pictures of em too!

So here's some updated pictures of all the ric's i have! Collection comming along nicely!

I can't wait till i fill my whole tank! Many of these ric's have at least 2 mouths so i guess i could cut em and place em all over to help em fill in huh?
Let me know what ya guys think! They look alot better in person as everyone knows pictures don't show justice!

quaddity

Large Fish
Feb 25, 2007
Mesa, AZ
www.myspace.com
Those look nice! If you move again I get first dibs haha. How do you actually frag a ric? As for lights I doubt I'll ever go back to 10k or 14k now. I like 20k look too much.

My blue/orange ones from you sure look good but they don't seem to be growing much. The yumas on the other hand I think I got what 4 from you originally a couple months ago? There's 9 now.

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Yea those things took off when i first got em had about 10 in a few months they were up to about 30 lol.. As far as fragging yuma's/ric's just cut them in half and as long as theres a piece of the mouth on each part it will heal.. If there's more than 1 mouth on em like my 2nd to last pic then just cut em as big as you want leaving a mouth on each 1..

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
to place it safe i usually only frag them when theres more than 1 mouth and have a mouth on each frag....if u wanna get brave u can try n cut the mouth in half but ive lost them hat way!
HTH

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Updated pics and progression

Here's some updated pics, re-did some aquascape this morning as I thought my gobie was stuck lol.. Notice all the sand in/on the corals in the first few pics.. Yea thanks buddie lol!
At least my sands clean!

Noticed my clown started to host in my zoas!

Before shot

After shot.. Which 1 ya like better?

Next on the list is a cleaner shrimp and maybe 1 more fish..